GEM - Good Enough Motors
Simulation of a EBITDA with detailed calculation of the cost and revenues with a wide range of drivers like COGS productivity growth, inflation, market growth, material price changes and many more.
Things to explore
- Explore the model structure and the wide range of drivers in the modeler
- In the Workspace, create new assumption testing the effect of the price increase of Alpha and decrease of demand on the Gross Margin
- Create a chart showing the development of the car prices per model
- Copy a Scenario to try out quick changes
- Transform the Driver Tree to show YoY Changes of the growth case scenario instead of the scenario differences in a single year