Scale-out with load balancer
Only applicable for On-Premise installations.
You can run multiple Valsight servers in parallel. When implementing such a setup, contact support for assistance.
(A) Typical Trial Setup
- First setup with a local database, no encryption and no HTTP compression.
(B) Standard Production Setup
- Reverse Proxy for HTTPS, e.g. Apache, see the On-Premise Installation Guide for an example config file.
- GZIP Compression between browser and proxy server
- Access to a remote database via SSL as described in On-Premise Installation Guide
(C) Scale-out Setup
The scale-out scenario is not yet certified for self-service implementation. Please contact Valsight support, we are happy to assist.
- Run multiple instances of the backend to provide more simulations to a growing amount of users.
- Contact Valsight Support to learn details about configuration of the load balancer and config settings for the database.